How to choose industrial endoscope
When choosing an industrial endoscope, you should consider the following factors:
1. Purpose: What kind of inspection do you want to perform? Is it for internal inspection of machinery, pipelines or storage tanks? Based on the inspection purpose, the endoscope type should be decided.
2. Image quality: This is a very important consideration when choosing an industrial endoscope. The image quality must be clear enough to enable you to see what you need to inspect. Higher end models may have better image and video quality compared to lower end models.
3. Probe Length and Diameter: Depending on the application, industrial endoscopes come in various shaft lengths and diameters. Choose the appropriate length and diameter that fits your application.
4. Lighting: A good endoscope should have adjustable LED lights that can be tailored to fit the lighting requirements of the inspection. You should consider whether the endoscope comes with a built-in flashlight or not.
5. Durability: Industrial endoscopes must be able to withstand harsh operating conditions. The unit must be robust, dustproof, waterproof. The material that it has been constructed with should be strong and durable.
6. Price: Industrial endoscopes come in a range of prices, consider the purchase cost with the planned usage of the endoscope.
By considering the above factors, you should be able to choose the right industrial endoscope for your application.