Introduction of 0.78mm ultra-fine electronic endoscope
Sisenmu 0.78mm electronic endoscope is used in the lock cylinders and NDT (non-destructive testing). It can be used in ultra-precision instruments, precision pipelines, police detection, industrial manufacturing, medical machinery, and maintenance industries.
SEESEM 0.78mm electronic endoscope is a high-precision ultra-fine industrial endoscope launched by SEESEM. It is a detection endoscope dedicated to the detection of tiny spaces. It has the characteristics of ultra-thin pipelines, ultra-clear images, and high color reproduction…
1. Pipeline: 0.78mm, length: 1-2 meters.
2. Image: It adopts a 160,000-pixel (400×400) ultra-clear camera, which can clearly and accurately reflect the measured object’s static image and dynamic video, collect image information, and save it to the memory card.
3. Lighting mode: front LED lighting, brightness level 9 adjustable.
4. Shooting and recording functions: The device has a camera and video storage function. The user can capture the current image when recording without switching to the camera mode to cause video interruption and improve detection efficiency. The captured image files can be stored as JPEG/BMP files, and the video format is MP4 files, which can restore the details of the scene more realistically; it is equipped with play, pause, fast forward, and fast rewind functions during video playback.
5. Output port: Mini HDMI high-definition multimedia video output port, which can transmit uncompressed high-definition video with high quality, providing users with a more incredible visual experience.
6. Lightweight and portable: The machine weighs only 0.45kg, and the integrated handheld design makes it easy to carry.
7. Image preview: look back at the adopted list; you can watch and delete it in full screen in preview mode.
8. It can be equipped with a large screen of more than 5 inches, which is convenient for many people to observe.
9. Language Built-in Chinese, traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Dutch, and more than ten languages.
0.78mm Electronic Endoscope Parameters
|System weight||≤0.45kg(including battery weight)|
|Replaceable insertion tube||The spare insertion tube can be replaced by yourself|
|Mainframe base||Super strong magnetic adsorption base (optional)|
|Protective||Probes, objective lenses, and pipelines can withstand IP67 oil-proof, waterproof, and anti-corrosion|
|Drop rating||1 meter|
|power supply||Rechargeable lithium battery (replaceable)|
|Host working hours||≥6 hours|
|Charging parameters||DC5V，Maximum current 2A|
|Operating temperature of the host system||-10C~50°C|
|Video probe operating temperature||-20°C~60°C|
|Relative humidity||15 to 90%, non-condensing|
High-end instrument case, endoscope host, one rechargeable lithium battery, card reader, 32G TF memory card, charging plug, data cable, instruction manual, certificate of conformity, and warranty card
Optional configuration: HDMI cable, magnetic solid absorbable base.
*This product is customized, and the delivery time is three weeks; please consult customer service for details.