S09 lock cylinder inspection video endoscope industrial endoscope is used in lock cylinder and NDT (non-destructive testing) work, and now it has been welcomed by police inspection, industrial manufacturing, and maintenance industries.
SEESEM S09 endoscope is a cost-effective ultra-thin industrial video endoscope launched by SEESEM. It is specially used for police lock cylinder inspection and extremely small space inspection endoscopes. It has an ultra-thin pipeline, clear image, and color reproduction. high degree of characteristics.
1. Diameter: 0.9mm, hose line length: 1-3 meters
2. Screen size: Standard 4.3-inch WVGA (800×480) daylight screen, optional 5.1-inch (1024×768) daylight screen or 5.8-inch (1280×768) high-definition LCD display.
3. Image: It adopts a 160,000-pixel ultra-clear camera, which can clearly and accurately reflect the static image and dynamic video of the measured object, and can collect image information and save it to the memory card.
4. Lighting method: Rear fiber optic lighting, 9 levels of brightness adjustment.
5. Shooting and recording functions: the device has a camera and video storage function, and the captured image files can be stored as JPEG/BMP files, and the video format is MP4 files, which can restore the details of the scene more realistically; it is equipped with play, pause, Fast forward and rewind functions.
6. Output port: Mini HDMI high-definition multimedia video output port, which can transmit uncompressed high-definition video with high quality, providing users with a more shocking visual experience.
7. Lightweight and portable: the whole machine weighs only 0.45kg, and the integrated handheld design makes it easy to carry.
8. Guidance system: no guidance, no delay in operation.
9. Image preview: Look back at the list, and you can watch and delete in full screen in preview mode.
*Need to turn to customize according to needs
|System weight||≤0.45kg(including battery weight)|
|Replaceable insertion tube||The spare insertion tube can be replaced by yourself|
|Mainframe base||Super strong magnetic adsorption base (optional)|
|Protective||Probes, objective lenses, and pipelines can withstand IP67 oil-proof, waterproof, and anti-corrosion|
|Drop rating||1 meter|
|power supply||Rechargeable lithium battery (replaceable)|
|Host working hours||≥6 hours|
|Charging parameters||DC5V，Maximum current 2A|
|Operating temperature of the host system||-10C~50°C|
|Video probe operating temperature||-20°C~60°C|
|Relative humidity||15 to 90%, non-condensing|
High-end instrument case, endoscope host, 1 rechargeable lithium battery, card reader, 32G TF memory card, charging plug, data cable, instruction manual, certificate of conformity, warranty card, HDMI cable, strong magnetic Adsorption base.