Seesem 1.65mm omnidirectional continuous steering detection video endoscope industrial endoscope is used in the lock cylinders and NDT (non-destructive testing). Now it has been welcomed by precision instruments, precision pipelines, police detection, industrial manufacturing, and maintenance industries.
SEESEM 1.65mm endoscope is a cost-effective ultra-thin steering industrial endoscope launched by SEESEM. It is a steering endoscope dedicated to the detection of tiny spaces. It has ultra-thin pipelines, the probe rotates 360 degrees, and the steering angle is large. The image is ultra-clear, and the color reproduction is high.
1. Pipeline: 1.65mm. Length: 1-2 meters
2. Image: It adopts a 520,000-pixel (720×720) ultra-clear camera, which can clearly and accurately reflect the measured object’s static image and dynamic video, collect image information and save it to the memory card.
3. Lighting mode: front LED lighting, brightness level 9 adjustable.
4. Shooting and recording functions: The device has a camera and video storage function. The user can capture the current image when recording without switching to the camera mode to cause video interruption and improve detection efficiency. The captured image files can be stored as JPEG/BMP files, and the video format is MP4 files, which can restore the details of the scene more realistically; it is equipped with play, pause, fast forward, and fast rewind functions during video playback.
5. Output port: Mini HDMI high-definition multimedia video output port, which can transmit uncompressed high-definition video with high quality, providing users with a more incredible visual experience.
6. Lightweight and portable: The machine weighs only 0.45kg, and the integrated handheld design makes it easy to carry.
7. Guidance system: The probe is controlled by a mechanical rocker for 360° all-round continuous guidance, the steering angle in one direction is greater than 90°, there is no delay in operation, and the steering is precise, giving users the best working experience.
8. Image preview: look back at the list of applications, and you can view and delete in full screen in preview mode.
9. It can be equipped with a large screen of more than 5 inches, which is convenient for many people to observe.
Parameters of 1.65mm industrial endoscope
|System weight||≤0.45kg(Including battery weight)|
|Replaceable insertion tube||The spare insertion tube can be replaced by yourself.|
|Mainframe base||Super magnetic solid adsorption base (optional)|
|Protective||Probes, objective lenses, and pipelines can withstand IP67 oil-proof, waterproof, and anti-corrosion|
|Drop level||1 meter|
|Power||Rechargeable lithium battery (replaceable)|
|Battery capacity||4.2V， 5000mAh|
|Host working hours||≥6 hours|
|Charging parameters||DC5V, maximum current 2A|
|Operating temperature of the host system||-10C~50C|
|Operating temperature of the host system||-20°C~60C|
|Video probe working temperature||-20°C~60°C|
|Relative humidity||15 to 90%, non-condensing|
1.65mm industrial endoscope configuration
High-end instrument case, endoscope host, one rechargeable lithium battery, card reader, 32G TF memory card, charging plug, data cable, instruction manual, certificate of conformity, and warranty card
Optional configuration: HDMI cable, magnetic solid absorbable base.
Comparison of 520,000 pixels and 160,000 pixels:
520,000 pixels on the left, 160,000 pixels on the right