1 .Inner cavity inspection: Check for defects such as, cracks, peeling, pulling wires, scratches, dents, protrusions, spots, corrosion, etc. on the surface of the inner cavity of components and raw materials.
2. Equipment inspection: Check whether each component meets the requirements of the drawing and whether there are assembly defects.
3. Weld inspection: Check for surface defects such as, cracks, oxidation color, incomplete penetration, and weld leakage on the weld seam surface.
4. Surplus inspection: Check for various metal and non-metallic residues, cleaning residues, residual debris, foreign objects, etc. in the internal cavity of the component.
5. Processing inspection: Detect defects such as, burrs, damages, and turnup during various mechanical processing processes.
6. Status check: Detect the operating status and inner surface status of in-service equipment.
Used for regular inspection and maintenance of core components such as, combustion chambers, compressors, aircraft blades, and turbines in air force and civil aircraft engines, as well as quality control in the research, development, and manufacturing process of rockets or other aircraft and aerospace abrasives.
- Automotive manufacturing
used for quality control and vehicle assembly inspection of engine cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, turbines, transmissions, exhaust pipes, valve bodies, pump bodies, control modules, hydraulic components, nozzles, and other components.
|Screen||10 inch, 15.6 inch industrial touching LCD screen|
|Output Port||Mini HDMI/USB|
|Power Supply||Online adapter current input|
|Insertion tube diameter||0.9mm、 1.2mm、1.6mm、1.8mm、2.0mm、2.8mm, 3.8mm、6mm、8.3mm|
|Pixel||0.16MP. 0.30MP. 1MP、2MP|
|Articulation||No steering, two way, 360° full way|
|Bending Angle||MAX 230|
|Depth of field||5-50mm3-100mm、7-120mm 10-100mm|
|Field of view||100°，120°|
|Lens Direction||Front view/side view/integrated front and side view|
|View Angle||Multiple angles such as 0 , 30 70°, and 90 °are optional, and tips can be
customized according to the usage environment
|Interchangable probe||Interchangable probe|
|Lighting type||Front lighting or rear fib er optic transmission|